Our Digital Publishing Solution includes authoring tools running as desktop software, hosted services to produce and deliver content and content viewers running on tablet devices.
- Transform the requirements into feature specifications
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new features
- Design and implement new features, APIs, unit test suites
- Work closely with Quality Engineers, to ensure that the product meets the required top quality standards
- Interact with product management, team leads and customers to refine feature requirements
- Be part of an agile, highly collaborative and passionate team working on new products development
- Research on various technologies useful for the project and keep in touch with the evolution of publishing market
- Enhance your technical and team working skills
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; (B.S. or M.S. degree is a plus)
- Desire to work with some of the best engineers in the industry and learn from and grow to full potential.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals is essential.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and strong programming skills.
- Knowledge of services oriented architectures and server side technologies required. Our solutions use Java, J2EE, REST, XML, HTTP, Spring, Apache Tomcat and SQL.
- Past experience with AWS technologies and infrastructure required. Our solutions leverage SimpleDB, S3, EC2 and SQS.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Experience with iOS and Android Frameworks is highly desired.
- If your interests and passions align with what we’re doing and you match the candidate profile we’re describing, we’re eagerly waiting for your resume. Come and join us!
- Industry-competitive salary
- Two different options of medical plans for you and your eligible family members
- A generous dental plan which covers a wide range of dental services
- A Wellness Incentive program, which provides a RON 1,200 per year subsidy for wellness-related activities
- Generous time off
- Life, Disability and Total Permanent Disability Insurance that covers up to two times the employee’s annual salary
- Adobe’s Educational Assistance program, reimburses up to RON 25,000 per year for eligible business – related courses and certificate programs
- Significant discounts on Adobe software for personal use
- Uniquely open, pleasant and informal environment
- Food court, with free snacks & drinks
- And much more…
Puteti trimite C.V.-ul dumneavoastra pe acesta adresa de e-mail: email@example.com.